Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
124 Spider Vendor
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Running around town much of the time on 16x8 Dekagrams with 225/50/16 to soften our extra stiff springs in this car for racing the weekends.

Old school fat tire looks getting lots of stoplight compliments today on the look of the car in general, and the super FUN RoadsterSport exhaust note in particular!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Really Sharp looking...

·
Registered
793 Posts
Ordered a set of 16x8 König Dekagrams form you, Brian. Should be arriving on Saturday. Plan to mount a set of 225/50R16 on them.

Will be taking pix next week when it’s all done.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Some shots of my Abarth with 16x8 König Dekagrams and 225/50R16 General tires. The suspension is completely stock. No rubbing whatsoever.

Love the results!

·
124 Spider Vendor
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ALERT...POPULAR WHEEL BACK IN STOCK!
Lot of you been asking, they finally came back in stock today! Just 34 of them, that won't last long and next shipment going to be months away. One of the few 17x9 flow formed wheels that clears all our big brake kits and factory Brembo too!

Konig Hypergram 17x9 4X100 ET45 Race Bronze

·
Registered
193 Posts
Brian, are you looking to sell the new Konig Countergram wheels? I would love the 17x8 with machined lip. I know I can get the finish with the Hypergram, but I am not a fan of the design.

·
124 Spider Vendor
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We ordered them many months ago, but with current massive disruption of everything there is no ETA, could be a few months, might not happen this year at this point.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. Have you had your hands on them to confirm caliper clearance? I assume a similar fit to the Dekagram.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts