101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Generally stock lugs are short and fat, making scratches on new wheels too likely. With all our lug upgrades the socket will bottom on the lug instead of the wheel surface.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Generally stock lugs are short and fat, making scratches on new wheels too likely. With all our lug upgrades the socket will bottom on the lug instead of the wheel surface.
Which lug package do you recommend for the Konig Hypergram carbon w/machined lip? Do I need to get hub centric rings too? If so, which ones? Thanks!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi Brian, I had the RoadsterSport ND Springs and the Konig Hypergram carbon w/machined lip wheels with Continental 225/45R17 tires installed yesterday. Which Loctite should I use for the hub caps?
Jealous! Please post a picture asap. I'm dying to see those tires on our silver car.
tiia

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sweet! Thanks.
I really like that look and would’ve done the same if I didn’t replace the OEM tires with Conti ECS 205’s.

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Hi Brian, I had the RoadsterSport ND Springs and the Konig Hypergram carbon w/machined lip wheels with Continental 225/45R17 tires installed yesterday. Which Loctite should I use for the hub caps?
Any thread locker you have will work.

Congrats, looks great.

·
Registered
801 Posts
In the Gray car above, what is needed to put the Red Abarth Center Caps. Since my car is in storage I can't tell if I need to recycle stock centers on stock Abarth Abarth wheels or if those are centers I need to source elsewhere. Do they just glue on over the Konig caps?

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
In the Gray car above, what is needed to put the Red Abarth Center Caps. Since my car is in storage I can't tell if I need to recycle stock centers on stock Abarth Abarth wheels or if those are centers I need to source elsewhere. Do they just glue on over the Konig caps?
I have heard that customers get those stickers from places like EBAY. Have not done it myself.

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Over 40 pallets arrived last Thursday, MANY of the popular choices back in stock! But it won't last, anything not nailed to the floor is flying out right now, shipped over 100 wheels Friday!

Of particular note....16 inch Storms back in stock! AND...totally all new 16 inch Hypergram just arrived and will get added to the site today.

For the first time ever a Matte Black Hypergram 17x8 arrived, will add to site hopefully by tomorrow.

And one of the most popular choices with Fiat 124 customers is back, the
Konig Ampliform 17x8 4X100 ET45 Dark Metallic Graphite

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Tough year with Global Logistics....but ONE Bright spot is WHEELS. We got lots of shipments just arrived and best supply of wheels we have had in a full year. So, if you have been waiting to get new shoes for Spring on your canyon dance partner Fiat 124, now is the time.

Just one of many choices back in stock today.

Konig Ampliform 17x8 4X100 ET45 Bronze

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Had a few of you asking for ETA on these....and happy to report shipment should reach us by early next week. Changing site today on these from "Out of Stock" to 'Prepay' for those who have been waiting to make orders for next batch, should be able to ship by about Tuesday next week.

Konig Hypergram 17x9 4X100 ET45 Matte Grey
2016-2021 · 17x9
YES, clears the Optional BREMBO Calipers.

·
Registered
2017 124 Lusso
95 Posts

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Looks great!

In a world where supply chain of most all things automotive is currently massively back ordered....one bit of good news is wheels! In March we ran out of almost all wheels but with 21 more pallets arrived Monday of this week most choices are back in stock...including this popular 17x8 Hypergram.

Konig Hypergram 17x8 4X100 ET45 Carbon w/ Machined Lip
Yes, fits over factory Brembo and all our Wilwood BIG BRAKE options!

101 - 120 of 129 Posts