Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
That side seat storage works and is demonstrated elsewhere on this forum. I bought a cheap Target bag, which I now can't do without. It routinely holds my phone while charging, but also holds a large Checkers fry absolutely perfectly! :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have one and I love it. I use it every day for my phone. It's big enough to be convenient yet small enough to not bother my passengers.

·
Registered
283 Posts
We bought one like this off Amazon and love it. In no way does it interfere with my wife's space.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I bought these. I like them because they are narrow and they don't take up much room. Perfect for my wallet, pen and a notepad. They are fairly well made and come with Velcro to attach them. I just cut two small squares of the "hook" side of the velcro and attached them to the carpet below the console. They are also flexible, so if you press against them, they are not uncomfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XFF2MTG/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
353 Posts
Is does not seem wide enough for sunglasses - is it really no more than about 2" wide? Or does it expand?
it depends on how thick your sunglasses are are. Mine are about 2" when folding and I keep mine under the center console armrest when not in use. I have these pouches in all of my cars, they are handy for small thin items, but to me their biggest benefit is catching things that slip out of pockets or I fumble something through my fingers and down between the seat and center console it goes. Now instead of ripping my hands to shreds digging around under the seat, I simple pull the pouch out and there it is inside :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts