Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought one of those two circle sun screens so it could fit under my seat, but it is a PITA to fold, probably because I'm spastic. I'm looking at one of those according type sun screens, but where to you store it when not in use.

Thanks. Not Sure.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was considering that but decided on 500Madness SpiderDome. Look in the vendor section for details.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you roll it up and

I bought a sunshade from Madness for $29 that rolls up for easy storage. May also get the SpiderDome later.
Store it behind your seat. Can it slide under your seat or pass. Seat or do you keep it in your trunk?.

Thanks.

·
Registered
727 Posts
So I bought one of those two circle sun screens so it could fit under my seat, but it is a PITA to fold, probably because I'm spastic. I'm looking at one of those according type sun screens, but where to you store it when not in use.

Thanks. Not Sure.
The two-circle sun screen is my favorite because it stores so easily. In my last car I slipped it behind the passenger seat when not in use.

Spastic folding happens only because you are thinking too much. I learned to fold it without thought, lol. There is a certain zen to the technique. Practice while you are watching TV.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will practice my Zen when folding

The two-circle sun screen is my favorite because it stores so easily. In my last car I slipped it behind the passenger seat when not in use.

Spastic folding happens only because you are thinking too much. I learned to fold it without thought, lol. There is a certain zen to the technique. Practice while you are watching TV.
By closing my eyes and making that weird humming noise the Harry Chrisners make..LOL. Then maybe it will fold correctly :laugh:

·
Vendor
620 Posts
I bought a sunshade from Madness for $29 that rolls up for easy storage. May also get the SpiderDome later.
Thank you for the support! We have heard that the spiderdome that we offer also fits behind the seat. We have a thread on the spiderdome and will be sharing a thread for the sunshade tomorrow since summer is right around the corner. :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thank you for the support! We have heard that the spiderdome that we offer also fits behind the seat. We have a thread on the spiderdome and will be sharing a thread for the sunshade tomorrow since summer is right around the corner. :)
It does in fact fit in the storage compartment behind the seat. Sans storage bag.

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
I purchased the WeatherTech sunshade that fits very snugly, covering every corner of the windshield.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts