Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
That's great! Especially since I just took a nice drive home from a lunch meeting instead of going to work. Totally on point.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Life is truly better in a convertible. Much of the population perceives vehicles as they would a utilitarian kitchen appliance. The auto industry is partly to blame, as they play it safe with design and color. Seeing a sexy and affordable Italian roadster on the highway might wake a few consumers up to more exciting possibilities.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Life is definitely better with a convertible, even when the weather is chilly having the top down and blasting the heat just makes the ride all the more enjoyable.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I saw an 124 Abarth ad on a billboard driving home today. Looks like FIAT is stepping up their game with regards to advertising.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Definitely - it's starting to turn cold and non-convertible friendly weather here in Melbourne, but the wife and I had a blast driving home past midnight last night from a dinner party for a 30km drive involving the freeway. We put up the windows at one stage, but reached home with a wide grin on our faces

1 - 6 of 6 Posts