Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, 48 degrees this morning in DC - Sunny, no rain. Had my cap on, light jacket, top down (most important), windows down, heat set at 72 on dash vents (to keep my 72 year old hands warm)). Drove to work, light traffic (after 9:30 - I'm old, remember) .

I am proud to be a member of a group that updates, refines, improves and recreates their cars. it is great to read about everyting that everyone is doing. I'm also happy to be a guy that just likes to drive his stock 2017 Abarth 6M with almost NO options. Simple, easy, I understand it, it understand me, and things don't break. As Hickok 45 would say, "Life is Good".

Just a thought, and a reminder to all, than sometimes, "as is" really is enough. Better, of course, is better, but one can still enjoy As Is

Richard

·
Registered
282 Posts
I hear ya. Own a base 2017 Abarth with absolutely no regrets.
Same.
I don't think there are many of us but that makes sense since this is a forum of some serious enthusiasts.

That said, I just paid my car off (that was one thing holding me back) and this spring I'm getting new tires so while it's on the lift I may do my first mod - a new Auto Ricambi exhaust.

·
Registered
81 Posts
-22° C Here...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts