Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Fiat is celebrating the iconic 500’s sixtieth birthday and they’re preparing to debut a special, limited edition 124 Spider at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show to mark the occasion.

Called the Europa, it was developed to celebrate the original model launched by Pininfarina at the Geneva Motor Show 36 years ago.

New special features have been added to the limited edition including a set of 17” four-spoke alloy wheels developed by Mopar with inspiration drawn from the original version. For an additional touch of style Fiat has added silver side mirror caps and a '124' badge on the front grille. Completing the limited edition’s exterior is a coat of Passione Red paint, the iconic color that’s synonymous with Italian sporty “2-seaters”.

Sitting inside and surrounded by black leather seats, the lucky few to own the 124 Spider Europa will find a celebratory numbered plaque, 7-inch infotainment system, leather-wrapped steering wheel and a premium Bose Hi-Fi audio system. The 9 speaker system includes a subwoofer and a dual speaker in the headrest of both seats for a clear sound even with the top down. Each vehicle will also come with navigation and USB, full-led headlights with cornering function, cruise control, keyless entry, and a backup camera.

Publications like CarScoops are still unsure as to how many of these limited edition 124 Spiders Fiat plans to sell, nor has the automaker revealed the Europa’s pricing. We’ll just have to wait until the Geneva Motor Show to find out.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Yep. Fiat debut....a badge.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think I already have a limited edition Spider. A 2017 MANUAL Lusso. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Me too FSpidie... I have a 2017 Manual Abarth 124. Fiat made it a special edition for North America by stripping the monza exhaust and most of the branding from the vehicles. That way they're much different from the counterparts in the rest of the world. :) What in the world were they thinking?

Reactions: Snowbarth

·
Registered
2017 124 Lusso
95 Posts
I think I already have a limited edition Spider. A 2017 MANUAL Lusso. ;)
What about my 2017 Manual Lusso Bianco Perla premium package with saddle interior? Extreme limited edition?

Reactions: gpoppen and FSpidie

·
Registered
233 Posts
What about my 2017 Manual Lusso Bianco Perla premium package with saddle interior? Extreme limited edition?
Sweet! That saddle interior, with the black contrast, just looks soooooo good, with so many colors, especially the whites! Very classy. The Lusso, with the manual, is just dead-on perfect for me. Great looking interior, great packages, perfect balance between comfortable ride and handling, at least for me. AND it HAS to be a manual. This is a Spider!

I would say you have an "edizione limitata estrema!" :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts