Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I am new here, just posted a new item which I am selling to support daddy´s 124spider project car. Raised money goes directly to new parts and mods on his car. We would like to build a classy fast 124 spider as an alternative to Abarth..stay tuned, I will post later on.
if you like o support this project, or just to make your 124 spider more attractive, look in here:

REDACTED!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I really don't think you should be selling 3D printed emblems made of PLA and using my file, which I posted for free, because I felt it improper to make them available myself using an inferior plastic that is not intended for exterior exposure, especially for $49! It only costs $0.25 to make this emblem.

I sincerely wish that no one purchases this from you, when the genuine item can be purchased for the same price. It is probably also an infringement on Fiat's copyright, since you obviously do not have permission to sell items with their copyrighted logo.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Well put, Dan. I appreciate what you have done for the group. For someone to take advantage of your work for their profit is clearly wrong.
^^^^^^^^^^
What he said!
Aloha

Reactions: ameridan and Wales

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please don't take the P!55

This place and the people on here have been nothing but stunning . I get that the guy wants to raise some cash, but just NO.... I have had things given to me on here (Stillrollin) at their own cost posting from the States to Wales.
Ultimately its Teamwork that makes the Dreamwork.

·
Registered
430 Posts
DRM_F124. what your doing is just soooo wrong, you should be ashamed. Daddy should give you a spanking, vendors here should not sell to daddy, and you should cease and desist with this effort. Now do ya want to know how I really feel... nope cant do that I'd likely be banned here.

Paul

·
Administrator
2,021 Posts
DRM_F124, you used someone else's work without permission, produced a product that does not meet OE quality requirements and standards for exterior durability and longevity, listed it for sale for an exorbitant price, and advertised it on this forum without permission from moderators or a vendor account.

You have 24 hours to remove the listing or both your account and your IP address will receive a permanent ban.

To the rest of the 124 Spider community, please use the report feature on this forum to report threads like this to the moderator staff for review. I would have addressed this yesterday had I been notified. The report button is a little triangle with an exclamation mark inside to the bottom left of the post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
People calm down..First read, then judge.... I really do not know which logo I am copying or so /please give me a link where it is posted/. I designed the logo for my usage, not for selling at first. Price of this logo is based on the printing /25euros regular commercial printing/ 3M sticker /cca 5euro/ + my time - making of the 3D model, finishing o the product /little imperfections and so and a special layer of nano coat made by a car detailing company /for me for free ´cause its my friends company. So for some people will be this really not worth to do it, I like to create things in 3D. That's it. Now I have various logos on the 3D print in the process, not just this one... I am really sorry If I made something wrong /even I do not know what / By the way, PLA is suitable for exterior if you know which to buy, I am printing from high-quality PLA with UV stabilizers.
This is not my business, its just my free time work. I can send you some free logo to compare with some /you say I am copying/. /but not paying the postage/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.