Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word today that my search is over, the red loaded Abarth will be delivered toward the end of December, (now that would be a great Christmas gift) or early January 2017. Really am excited having owned a 124 Spider in 1969.

This one with auto tran will have all the options, including the Brembos and red seats. The only option I did not select was the Recaro seats. Really looking forward to getting this great auto.

·
Registered
727 Posts
How thrilling! Congratulations. Mine is to be delivered to my house tomorrow, so the challenge will be to fall asleep tonight. Do you live anywhere near Long Beach? We can go for a spin while your waiting.

·
Registered
80 Posts
O_O

Literally the one I'm looking for as well. Maybe I'll steal it.

How did you manage to order one?

I might wait until the end of winter to buy one, no real point of wasting the first two months of it in the winter.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O_O

Literally the one I'm looking for as well. Maybe I'll steal it.

How did you manage to order one?

I might wait until the end of winter to buy one, no real point of wasting the first two months of it in the winter.
Prior to retirement, spent a good portion of my life doing contract negotiations, and did well in that field. Even got about $900. back from my Infiniti dealer after the G35 Coupe was delivered. However, at my current age (84), just didn't want to go through that stressful hassle. Decided to use Cartelligent.com. The customer reviews are outstanding. Yes you do pay a fee for their services, but I am very pleased with their current and pending services. They have six offices in California, but could probably handle any purchase in the U.S. Check out their web site.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Prior to retirement, spent a good portion of my life doing contract negotiations, and did well in that field. Even got about $900. back from my Infiniti dealer after the G35 Coupe was delivered. However, at my current age (84), just didn't want to go through that stressful hassle. Decided to use Cartelligent.com. The customer reviews are outstanding. Yes you do pay a fee for their services, but I am very pleased with their current and pending services. They have six offices in California, but could probably handle any purchase in the U.S. Check out their web site.
You're 84? You've just reinforced my intention to drive little sports cars for at least 25 more years (I'm 59). Short of some unforeseen health disability, I'll never surrender and do the Buick thing.

I'm going to show your post to my sports car apprehensive partner, age 73, who has started in on the egress complaints:

"It's easy" I say, "enter and exit perpendicular to the car".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts