Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Unfortunately it is not rosso red, I got one too
In the process of painting it after a long search for the color locally
As is, it is obviously mismatch I personally can't live with.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I got one and am fine with the color. It's not a perfect match but still like the look.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Well as luck would have it.lol.im scheduled July 2 to go into the body shop to repair this....perfect timing
Please stop posting such horrific imagery. There may be children present!

;)

·
Registered
604 Posts
I bought the lower fascia trim, (lip) the red mirror caps, and the grill badge all from Partsworld UK. All the reds match perfectly. (they are going on a pearl white Abarth) I was afraid that the colors wouldn't match if i bought the mirror caps and grill badge here in the US. I am glad I did!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought the lower fascia trim, (lip) the red mirror caps, and the grill badge all from Partsworld UK. All the reds match perfectly. (they are going on a pearl white Abarth) I was afraid that the colors wouldn't match if i bought the mirror caps and grill badge here in the US. I am glad I did!
Partsworld only do one for the Arbarth am I correct?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Partsworld only do one for the Arbarth am I correct?
Yes, I think so, I don't remember seeing any Fiat stuff. I think that the Lower front fascia trim (Lip) is a Abarth thing anyway.

The prices I got were very reasonable too, with the pound trading so low against the US dollar, the mirror caps were $110 (including shipping) vs $189 here in the US.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Unfortunately it is not rosso red, I got one too
In the process of painting it after a long search for the color locally
As is, it is obviously mismatch I personally can't live with.
Correct. The lower facia trim, mirrors, and tow hook cover are not Rosso Red. It has some orange in it. I was able to see the distinct difference when I was visited recently by a forum member who drives a Russo Red Abarth, parked side-by-side with my car.

·
Registered
479 Posts
My mirror caps came from England, and on the inside there is a stamping, A 4 A, which I believe to be the color code, which is a Miata color, True Red ....yes there is orange in it.

I took my car to the dealership on Tuesday to have the thermostat replaced (which they did not do, because the check engine light had been off for some time now, and the blue light and thermostat needle seemed to be working properly), and had my OEM mirror caps that had been wrapped, changed over to the red caps. ....it does look better with the caps.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Here's the front lip on Rosso Red. Not a perfect match but like the look. and it added at least 10 butt horsepower :)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts