Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Fiat 124 Abarth, manual, Chiaro Silver, visability, navigation, convenience packages, brembos
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all. I’m looking for a good indoor car cover for my 2020 Fiat 124 Abarth. Before I buy new, wanted to see if anyone had one in good condition wanting to sell. I garage my car, but need a soft cover to protect it from the minor bumps of small garage life.

I will pay for shipping and any additional expenses. Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, all. I’m looking for a good indoor car cover for my 2020 Fiat 124 Abarth. Before I buy new, wanted to see if anyone had one in good condition wanting to sell. I garage my car, but need a soft cover to protect it from the minor bumps of small garage life.

In 2017 I purchased a 124 Abarth, and purchased a cover directly from Mopar. approximately $220 item #82215015. Log onto Fiat 124 spider accessories or the Mopar official site . covesr range from 120 to 330. Its an excellent cover with the 124 logo, 4years later its like new and I cover my car everyday.

·
Registered
2018 FIAT 124 Spider Lusso
4 Posts
I have the MOPAR indoor covers for both of my Lusso's , they fit great are good quality and have been trouble Free. Most all the MOPAR acessories I've purchased have been very good quality.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
r.e. protecting from minor bumps: I have the Mopar cover, but also use moving blankets covering the car to prevent damage and scratches, also.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have this for indoor:
It has the "FIAT" logo since I do not have an Abarth.

I bought this for outdoor:
When I decide to leave the car out over night or whatever the reason:

Both are great. The indoor should not be used for outdoor because it is just a stretch thin material.
If all you want is one all around cover, then maybe go for the outdoor.

·
Registered
2020 Fiat 124 Abarth, manual, Chiaro Silver, visability, navigation, convenience packages, brembos
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the Mopar suggestion. Anyone have a flannel cover with feedback?

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
462 Posts
On my A124 I have a "DUSTOP" indoor cover that is specific to the 124 Spider. Fits well and has a very soft underside. It was much less than the Mopar cover and since it's always inside the garage no need for a logo. I know what it's covering. I'll post a picture when I get to my big computer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Is that the Dustop cover made by Covercraft?

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
462 Posts
I think so. Need to look at my receipts to be sure. Here is a picture.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for that. Looks good.

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I like the Mopar cover. It’s really soft, easy to put on and off, and keeps the dust off looks cool too!

Reactions: Mikeydred

·
Registered
14 Posts

I bought a nice cover on Amazon. I store my car outside but this should be fine inside.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts