Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The metal X-Shaped brace at the bottom of this picture was severely damaged before I bought the car. My mechanic noticed that it was bent from someone hitting something and it is now rubbing against the exhaust. Does anyone know how I would order a new one? Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 124 Spider Abarth
262 Posts
Not sure about the metal “X” piece, but I do know it’s the same on Mazdas. Probably cheaper to go to them va Fiat.

·
Premium Member
2018 124 Abarth
147 Posts
The metal X-Shaped brace at the bottom of this picture was severely damaged before I bought the car. My mechanic noticed that it was bent from someone hitting something and it is now rubbing against the exhaust. Does anyone know how I would order a new one? Thank you.

View attachment 84325
The silver piece in the middle? I just threw one in the trash 2 weeks ago. Cleaning out garage and piece is replaced with Goodwin under chassis bracing on my car. Try Redline Auto Salvage in Florida.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have one from My ND that should be the same - yours for the price of shipping if you want it. They don't do much (you can see just by jacking the car up from the pinch weld by one end of the tires vs the other - whole side goes up - 99% the same with/without braces.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts