Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone selling a Magnaflow quad tip system they don’t make any more. Hoping to find a used
thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Since the Magnaflow exhausts have been discontinued for the 124 (not the System One - those are still being made), probably will be a challenge to find one. However, I did find this on eBay:

yes it’s only a dual tip but any exhaust shop can convert it to quad tip (I bet you could even contact Magnaflow for some of their quad tips) and have the exhaust shop weld them on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All ready talking to owner. He don’t want to ship, but thinking about it. The quad tips are avail, I’ll just crank up the tig and paste them on, that’s for the reply Bryan 👍🏼

·
Registered
143 Posts
All ready talking to owner. He don’t want to ship, but thinking about it. The quad tips are avail, I’ll just crank up the tig and paste them on, that’s for the reply Bryan 👍🏼
I’ve dealt with people like that before. Ask him for the measurements and weight (I bet there is an old shipping label on the box that says the weight). Go online to FedEx or UPS and buy a shipping label and email it to him. Then all he has to do a drop
It off at one of those places. You can also schedule a pickup to make it as easy as possible, just another thought. Good luck on getting it!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Gary,

Looks like that system is no longer available on eBay. Were you able to pick it up and work things out?

Bryan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Gary,

Looks like that system is no longer available on eBay. Were you able to pick it up and work things out?

Bryan
The seller didn’t get back with me and I can’t find the listing. SO! It most likely was sold. Back looking

1 - 7 of 7 Posts