Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
"The first shipments of the all-new 2017 roadster have arrived at the Port of Baltimore and the Port of San Diego, and will be available at FIAT studios in North America this month."

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I am sure! but I am fine with the auto trans and the Premium package...so I am just excited to have one of the first that roll off the boat. I already have the VIN for my car just waiting for the call from the Houston Dealership that it is there...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this Baltimore or San Diego? Mine is in California...but I got a call from Ft. Lauderdale dealer that said they actually have them on the lot now. Hopefully Houston isn't far behind!

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Words can not explain how happy it makes me to see these pictures. For us long time Fiat fans, it's been over 30 years since we saw pictures like these. I never thought I would see a group of new Spiders fresh off the boat.

Greg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got goosies! I'm sure I saw my Meteor Grey one driving off the boat!!! ;-) Except that the transport documents that Houston has shows that "my" car is in Cali...

·
Registered
38 Posts
My dealer is telling me within the next two weeks, but he also said the 2nd "Wave" will not have manual transmissions. The 3rd wave is expected 4 weeks after that and could have manuals in that batch.

·
Registered
54 Posts
All those cars off the boat, and not one is a manual? What were they thinking? For those really wanting a manual, hang in there. I've had my manual for a week, and just love it. Could not picture myself steering around an auto box.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts