Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

Love my new #12 Prima

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  drbjaz 
#1 ·
I test drove the Classica in a manual and the Lusso in auto. My favorite to drive was the manual, but I like features of the Lusso. Had decided to wait until the Lusso becomes available in a manual. Dealer researched for me and shared that the factory hasn't scheduled when it will start producing the Lusso in manual. But, a couple weeks after, saw that the dealer had taken delivery of a couple of the Primas, so went to look just out of curiosity - never thinking I would own one. My wife who isn't keen on sports cars was with me. The Azzurro Italia blue color is even more gorgeous in person than any photo and even my wife was taken with its beauty. I talked her into a test ride (she didn't want to drive it) and she was very surprised by the comfortable ride. The dealer had sold one of the two Primas right off the truck to a very anxious buyer and had the one remaining in the show room. Although I was planning to wait for a Lusso manual, my wife weighed in and said that if I got one at all, she insisted it be auto. As they say, "Happy wife, happy life." So, I went ahead and purchased the Prima. It's #12. Took it home that day. I couldn't be more pleased and my wife often suggests we take it instead of our normal ride anytime we go out.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.