Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't find a post using search. What luggage racks are available, either permanent mount or clip on? Seen pictures of one labels for a 124 but have been unable to find the source.

·
Registered
557 Posts
There have been numerous suggestions including one that Fiat has designed for the 124. They are in the forum. I just did a forum search for "luggage" and found nearly a dozen postings.

·
Registered
949 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Somewhere on here are pictures from one of the auto shows...Paris I think, showing some nice pics of the fiat luggage rack.

·
Registered
57 Posts
This one is a bit cheaper, attaches via vacuum suction cups...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182361462730
This one is indeed cheaper, and easy to install/remove, but the look is not so nice,
The original Fiat one, looks much better...

I think the original Fiat is perfect if you intend to let it permantly installed, and this one will be used only when necessary...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Any word on carrying capacity for the classic luggage rack? I recall that the Fiat rack has a 10kg limit.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.