Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased or experienced the Redlinegoods.com lumbar support cushion? The description says they can produce a cushion at a 2.5" maximum thickness, which is about all I need. I bought an TanYoo branded item off of Amazon since it was the narrowest support I could find, but it's still a good 3" and does seem to move me further forward in the seat than is ideally comfortable. I'm 6'1" 205lbs with a longer torso and shorter legs.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did see that article earlier, Steve, and thank you. I'm not sure I have the experience nor capabilities to undertake seat redesign by myself. Maybe it's just my shape, but I don't sink back into the wedge of the seat very well. And honestly, I probably slump forward a bit (unintentionally) because I'm afraid that I'm going to continually hit my head on the roof when the top is up, or that the top of my head sticks above the upper line of the windshield when it's down... and I'm compensating. If anyone else has any first hand experience with this particular cushion, though, I'd love to hear about it. As I said in the first post, I'm having trouble finding anything less than 3" deep, because any other cushion is going to move me too far forward in the cockpit.

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts