Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

We are excited to announce that we are working on our 124 exhaust! We will have two options: Monza and Lusso!

Currently in the final stages of testing!

We are very proud of these exhausts! They're built with T304 stainless steel, mandrel bent, custom cut flanges and TIG welded with a variety of interchangeable tips and options depending on the sound you are looking for!

Here is a sneak peak of our lusso option!

VS. your stock exhaust!

You can absolutely see the difference in build quality alone! What do you think?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
It looks pretty. What is the diameter?

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you by chance get to weigh the Monza exhaust option? Also, is there any video of the sound on an Abarth 124 please?

Any numbers on performance increases?

TIA

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you by chance get to weigh the Monza exhaust option? Also, is there any video of the sound on an Abarth 124 please?

Any numbers on performance increases?

TIA
Hi CO124,

Let me see what we can do about getting the exhaust weighed.

We are currently working on a sound / video clip for the 124 exhaust that we will release that will give you a great idea of what the exhaust will sound like.

We will keep you updated!

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's been a while since we updated this but we thought you guys would like to see that video we talked about

We currently offer two different systems for the 124. A Monza system and a Lusso system.

The Monza has no muffler or resonator at all giving it a very loud and raw sound. The Lusso, again, does not have a muffler but it does have a resonator so it is not quite as loud and sounds a little more refined. Both of these systems come with quad tips in either black chrome or carbon fiber.

More information and pricing can be found on our site.

Lusso Systems
https://shop.500madness.com/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=lusso&category_id=528

Monza Systems
https://shop.500madness.com/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=monza&category_id=528

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Second picture with muffler is the EOM ABARTH, I see no change

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Second picture with muffler is the EOM ABARTH, I see no change
yes that was the system we pulled out. the one above it is the Monza

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
The LUSSO has Dual tips and the ABARTH has Quad tips, putting the Monza dual tips gives the impression of a LUSO not an ABARTH. just my .02

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The LUSSO has Dual tips and the ABARTH has Quad tips, putting the Monza dual tips gives the impression of a LUSO not an ABARTH. just my .02
No no. Our Monza and Lusso systems are quad tips, two tips per side.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts