Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the GoPedal yesterday.OMG, crazy great. My wife hates it because her head is thrown back in the seat with every shift. You can program to whatever performance u like. I have it set on the highest setting. It truly is amazing how the car feels. Once I received the correct unit for my car, install is a breeze. Seriously, it's a must. Thanks madness

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
It's not necessary if one has a tune.

·
Vendor
656 Posts
Hey Fiatbreath!

Yes we did encounter a mix up initially but very excited that you have the correct product and are enjoying the GoPedal!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Fiatbreath, do you have a manual or auto trans? I have a Lusso w/manual and was wondering if the responsiveness is near or equal to an Abarth in sport mode.

·
Vendor
656 Posts
Warranty issues with either one, tune or go pedal?
Our MADFlasher tune and our GoPedal will not void your warranty! We also use both at the same time because the GoPedal can be adjusted on the fly for real world applications!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Its really great to have an option that is invisible to the dealers service shop. On both my Challenger and Vette there was no way to completely erase that a tune had been done. I give props to Madness for the method they use.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If anybody wants a GOPEDAL, please PM me. We installed it on our Abarth and I have put 800 miles on it since. We really set it and forget it (and hid it), so all the buttons have not been touched since.

It is absolutely awesome, but I've decided to go all-in with the ECU tune and this is not compatible.

They sell for new $300 - anybody want it for $200 it's yours. Just PM me.

Guido

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'll take it if I can confirm with madness it is compatible with 500 abarth.... Waiting on reply from them

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just installed on my 2017 Lusso 6MT. Noticeable difference and makes the car much more drivable and easier to keep in the correct RPM. Definitely a mod worth adding.

·
Registered
2019 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso
100 Posts
Just placed my order for my mine. Should be here on Friday and I intend to install this weekend. This won't be my first time with the GoPedal, as I have one of my Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport. Makes the Alfa feel like a different car, so I have high hopes that I experience the same this time around! I'll post up my impressions once the install is done.

·
Vendor
656 Posts
Just placed my order for my mine. Should be here on Friday and I intend to install this weekend. This won't be my first time with the GoPedal, as I have one of my Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport. Makes the Alfa feel like a different car, so I have high hopes that I experience the same this time around! I'll post up my impressions once the install is done.
Project 124,

Thank you for your support! We look forward to hearing your feedback.

If you have any questions with installing the GOPedal in your Fiat vs your Alfa please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts