Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely stunning exhaust system and to me it sounds great but my other half doesn't care for it. Lol!! It's designed for the Fiat 124 Abarth edition due to the twin tips on either side. The system literally has less than 500 miles on it and was professionally installed by a local muffler shop. It's definitely a deep throaty sound compared to the factory exhaust. I just happen to have the original box so everything is back in the box and ready to ship or pickup. The box & exhaust system together weighs 55 lbs and the dimensions are 49x13.6x23.5 I paid $952.60. So whoever wants to offer a reasonable price and pay for shipping it's yours. We live in Henderson, Nevada 89052 so you can figure out shipping if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
Forte Black Metallic 2019 MT Abarth, Nero Rosso Interior, EC Ph2, V4, E&H Springs, GWR Sway Bars
137 Posts
Absolutely stunning exhaust system and to me it sounds great but my other half doesn't care for it. Lol!! It's designed for the Fiat 124 Abarth edition due to the twin tips on either side. The system literally has less than 500 miles on it and was professionally installed by a local muffler shop. It's definitely a deep throaty sound compared to the factory exhaust. I just happen to have the original box so everything is back in the box and ready to ship or pickup. The box & exhaust system together weighs 55 lbs and the dimensions are 49x13.6x23.5 I paid $952.60. So whoever wants to offer a reasonable price and pay for shipping it's yours. We live in Henderson, Nevada 89052 so you can figure out shipping if needed.
PM’d you

·
Registered
Just bought 2017 Abarth spider
52 Posts
Looks amazing 😍
And with watching Pimp my ride and overhauling when younger Magnaflow always had a special thing for me

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I have this Magnaflow, and it is definitely not for everyone, but I think it is better than the original. If you are in the market for an exhaust replacement, but don't want it loud, this is a good option.

·
Registered
9 Posts
How does it compare to the Record Monza as far as sound? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
Forte Black Metallic 2019 MT Abarth, Nero Rosso Interior, EC Ph2, V4, E&H Springs, GWR Sway Bars
137 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks Jim. Honored to be the adoptive parent of the Magnaflow.

·
Registered
137 Posts
As the new steward of this Magnaflow system, I thought I’d report back, post install, which occurred this morning, in conjunction with EC’s Crosspipe.
The “exhaust note” is, as many of you attested, deeper and richer than the OEM system. The EC Crosspipe purportedly contributes to this soundstage, but not having heard it alone, I’m unable to contribute a subjective observation.
The additional smile factor is undeniable.
A happy new home for SparkyLV’s Magnaflow.
And thanks for the install referal. The Muffler Shop in Henderson did a bang up job. Old school, family owned shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts