Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking at purchasing a 2018 Abarth. I'm in love with the mare blue, but haven't had much luck finding any in this color. The one that I have found has the factory painted heritage stripe installed, and I'm not sure how the black and blue will play out. Unfortunately, the dealership is too far away to see the car in person, and the pictures they've provided aren't very informative.

Does anyone here have the car in this color combination who can speak to how it looks in person? If anyone has higher quality photos of this combination that would be amazing too!

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
This was on google but I’d just recommend you don’t grow too attached to a specific color, the more flexible you are the better the chances to get a good optioned one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response!

The blue I'm referring to is actually the dark metallic blue, and I haven't been very successful in finding good pictures online that aren't either in the rain or in low light conditions. That's why I was hoping someone may actually own the combo and be able to tell me how it looks in person.

I get what you're saying about the color, but to me it's more important than any of the individual options!

This particular one I believe has a good set of options included, and I'm leaning toward making the purchase anyways - but I figured it wouldn't hurt to reach out and see if anyone could speak to the combo from personal experience.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got a mare blue without stripe. been thinking of getting the stripe as a wrap. The blue is very dark so it wouldn't stand out like it does on other colors, but the matte finish I think would be a good accent.
124spider.png

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Thanks for the response!

The blue I'm referring to is actually the dark metallic blue, and I haven't been very successful in finding good pictures online that aren't either in the rain or in low light conditions. That's why I was hoping someone may actually own the combo and be able to tell me how it looks in person.

I get what you're saying about the color, but to me it's more important than any of the individual options!

This particular one I believe has a good set of options included, and I'm leaning toward making the purchase anyways - but I figured it wouldn't hurt to reach out and see if anyone could speak to the combo from personal experience.
Oh I see, I don’t really like that dark blue, it doesn’t make me feel anything.

The only 4 colors I’d get are red, black (with veleno), metallic white (with veleno) and THAT blue.

Heritage is hard to maintain and expensive, you also need a bright color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts