Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Just wanted to give the community an update on my build progress so far. I have installed:

Cravenspeed shift knob
Brisk sparkplugs
500Madness MAXFire Hi-performance coil packs
Forge Wastegate (green spring)
Eurocompulsion FMIC
Cravenspeed door bushings

Unfortunately, my V2 intake from Eurocompulsion is backordered. It should arrive to them this week so I'm hoping by next week I can finish my Phase 2 build by intalling:

Eurocompulsion V2 intake
Yellow spring in Forge Wastegate
Eurocompulsion Phase 1/Phase 2 tunes with pops and bangs
Moss Motors hood lift kit

I am very excited to finally have the build I wanted to have back in 2013 when I owned a Fiat 500 Abarth 6MT. That build was never finished, but this one will be by the end of the month.

I will post some pics soon guys!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No I was not. I have gone to it a few times in the past though, usually when the girlfriend wants Iron Rooster. I plan to do some cars and coffee, car meets, and light racing after the Phase 2 build is finished. Plans in the future of going to Phase 3 and/or Phase 4 as time and money allows.

·
Registered
113 Posts
No I was not. I have gone to it a few times in the past though, usually when the girlfriend wants Iron Rooster. I plan to do some cars and coffee, car meets, and light racing after the Phase 2 build is finished. Plans in the future of going to Phase 3 and/or Phase 4 as time and money allows.
I will see you up there some time. Red Abarth with heritage stripe.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to give the community an update on my build. I finally got my V2 intake in last night after about a month and a half of wating for them to get the silicone hose in stock. I've also made another order and received the pedal pro (just before they took it off their site!), turbo blanket, and oil catch can. Now I'm just waiting for the dealer to give me back my car after some warranty work so I can install these parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts