1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I had the previous revision Madness box that was sorta "universal" for both the 124 and 500 and the GoPedal Pro. I liked it while I had it, but I ended up going all in on the performance mods so I had to go with an ECU tune.

I looked over the install instructions and I see its MUCH easier to install compared to the one I had. I had to pull the engine cowl and blindly find the Camshaft Position Sensor, the new one hooks to the divert valve (says waste gate in instructions, but its really the diverter valve!) and the other 2 for boost and manifold pressure are easy to get to.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Madness is a very good company that stands behind its products. If you aren't ready for an ECU tune I think this is a very good way to go.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys for the reply's. Your mods are my ultimate wish list.
I just have the V1 intake and the axle back autoricambi.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Thank you guys for the reply's. Your mods are my ultimate wish list.
I just have the V1 intake and the axle back autoricambi.
I think the V1 and AR exhaust are smart mods. The mods are fun but everything you do to a car has the potential to create more problems later. I’m actually considering going back to stock on a few things (intake, brakes, shifter knob). I also have a feeling I will regret the Karcepts sway bars when the endlinks get worn and start rattling. The Ohlins coilovers are awesome though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The install is MUCH easier with the Pro. Direct ECU tuning will always yield more power but if you want more power now while building up the car towards a full flash tune, the Pro is a great way to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts