Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAXPower Pro modules feature the latest generation 64-bit processor along with proprietary software to deliver performance gains where it counts.
Instead of focusing on top end gains that users rarely reach, we focus on power gains in the mid range where you would actually feel them.

Our latest generation hardware and proprietary software allows us to provide you with significant boost in power that you WILL feel.
You can expect horsepower and torque gains of up to 20% throughout the power curve.

To view the full details on the MADNESS MAXPower PRO for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Engine Control Module - MAXPower PRO by MADNESS - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Customer feedback on their MADNESS MAXPower PRO!

"Very easy install. You can tell it works immediately after hooking it up. while you're doing the 90 mile break in period you feel it balls to the wall then it smoothed out (funniest time ever in the car). With the module I could finally break loose. While on the highway in the summer beating on it doesn't over heat and drives like a normal car when you want it to. It's a must have."
~ Jay

Find out why thousands of enthusiast are enjoying their MADNESS MAXPower PRO by visiting the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Engine Control Module - MAXPower PRO by MADNESS - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
284 Posts
Hi I have the previous version of the maxpower ecu with Bluetooth. I was wondering if there was anywhere I could get the iOS app to change the settings. It seem to have been removed from the App Store. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

·
Vendor
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi I have the previous version of the maxpower ecu with Bluetooth. I was wondering if there was anywhere I could get the iOS app to change the settings. It seem to have been removed from the App Store. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Hello mtnghost,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately now that the previous version of the maxpower is a legacy item the app developer has removed the app from the store and we are unable to download it.
We no longer have the app installed on any of our personal devices at the shop as well.

If there is anything else we can do to help you please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly (512)982-9393 or (562)981-6800.

Thank you again.

·
Vendor
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Road Tested

Our MAXPower Pro modules have now been installed on countless vehicles all over the world. We have personally put on tens of thousands of miles of testing on our own test vehicles prior to release.

Since the release of these modules fellow enthusiasts from all around the world, in every conceivable weather condition, fuel grade, and level of vehicular abuse have given these modules the ultimate test (daily use). In short - we know it will work for your vehicle, no matter where you are in the world, and no matter what your driving habits are.

To view the full details on the MADNESS MAXPower PRO for your FIAT 124 Spider please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Engine Control Module - MAXPower PRO by MADNESS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts