1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While waiting for your Maps to get upgraded, Maybe you should do the
Mazda Apple CarPlay and Android Auto USB Retrofit Kit
I paid $177. can for it now $136. can oor $106. US
It gets you busy while waiting for spring. By the way this is a genuine Mazda parts. I bought from them.
OH yes FREE SHIPPING.

www aliexpress.com/item/1005001447410048.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.34f14c4dPLZ3Z4

Canadian ask them to put a value of $30. SO YOU AVOID TAXES.

Reactions: Goaterguy

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
476 Posts
To be clear the listing indicates that the firmware must be updated before this piece of hardware is installed. I'll be ordering one just to have it on my shelf for future use when I get the "stones" to muck about in the programming. LoL. I grew up with manual typewriters, rotary dial telephones and black and white television.

Reactions: FLAbarth

·
Registered
5 Posts
To be clear the listing indicates that the firmware must be updated before this piece of hardware is installed. I'll be ordering one just to have it on my shelf for future use when I get the "stones" to muck about in the programming. LoL. I grew up with manual typewriters, rotary dial telephones and black and white television.
I'm with you. I keep asking my local Mazda dealer if they would do the install in my 2017 124, but no luck so far!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts