Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have had some incident and big scratches on the center touch screen. Went and called the parts department they told me the screen is &1400? Part number is 68383524AA.

But when I checked on Mazda's website, it is only $800 plus. Right here: https://www.onlinemazdaparts.com/a/...68/SOUND-SYSTEM-INSTRUMENT-PANEL/5429305.html

So I'm not sure what's going on here, it is the same thing right? just with a different part number.....just wondering if they are interchangeable.

Holy anyone can help, i'm worried about the caparibility of the brackets, but since they are assembled in the same plant..

·
Registered
193 Posts
They should mount up the same. The only issue may be if the code is stored in the unit or in a separate controller.

The price difference you?re seeing is probably just the difference between dealer list price and online discounted price. Check some of the online Mopar parts sites too.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They should mount up the same. The only issue may be if the code is stored in the unit or in a separate controller.

The price difference you?re seeing is probably just the difference between dealer list price and online discounted price. Check some of the online Mopar parts sites too.
I did...Fiat one ranged from 1200-1400, while the mazda one is constantly around 900.

ahhh

so frustrated...The screen is the same right? The modules are different for the car but that is separated from the screen?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts