Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found out that MGP Caliper Covers announced that they have covers for the new 124Spider Abarth. PN 48003!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Yes , you pay extra for custom print. I had them on my Mercedes and had my friend put Allen screws in . Looks much better than they come from MGP. I will put up photos when I get them

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cant search Fiat at all on website
part number has no results found
They will have the covers on their website by the end of next week! You can order them by phone at, 877-995-0003
M-F 8:00 - 4:30 PST

·
Registered
609 Posts
If you want to save some money you may want to wait a little while. They sell the caliper covers on Amazon and since other ones are less there I assume the ones for the 124 will be as well. There are also other retailers, which you can find on their web site, and while there subscribe to their newsletter and you may get a discount from that, which many retailers do.

·
Registered
479 Posts
One You Tuber suggests not to use these, but paint the calipers ...why, they heat up the brakes and may cause fading of brakes.

....but, you make that choice.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One You Tuber suggests not to use these, but paint the calipers ...why, they heat up the brakes and may cause fading of brakes.

....but, you make that choice.
That comment was regarding the plastic Brembo covers that you glue to the disk housing!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just received an Email from MGP Caliper Covers. The Fiat 124Spider covers are on their Web site! They also have several engraving options available, check them out!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I have had these on numerous cars. Why?, they cut down on the brake dust. Also I have my friend put in stainless steel Allen screws. They look much better with the screws in them. I just ordered a set, $235, with 124 spider engraved in them. I will post picks when everything is done. Some day I will replace them with brembos when I have the money. I would rather spend money on a tune and a sweet exhaust before a complete brake upgrade.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts