Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership in Virginia found my red 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth in Pennsylvania. They took up a similar car in order to trade and brought my Spider home to spin it's web! I have been out running the roads today and learning about all it's goodies. What a great little car! This is my first roadster and convertible. I got a chance to test out that great top. I got to a stop light and the only dark cloud in the sky was sitting right over me, and of course...it began to rain! I unlatched the top, pulled it forward and secured it in a matter of seconds...and none too soon! It only rained for a minute or two, but it would have soaked me. Instead, I got a good vibe regarding this little roadster. I love the automatic (I would love to have gotten the manual shifter, but older now with bad knees) with the paddle shifters. Oh...and that sport mode...WIN! So far so good and I can't say enough good about it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats!
Any options on the car aside from automatic.
And yeah, gotta love the sport mode!

·
Banned
425 Posts
Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the forum. Love the enthusiasm. I tell people I have made many mistakes in my life, but purchasing this car was not one of them. No buyer's remorse at all.

Reactions: Robtec and 56S
1 - 3 of 3 Posts