Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
No I like mine standard usually so no plans, hopefully Fiat don't make a car that I feel I need to mod to make it decent.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, I'd say another 50 hp is all I would need to make the 124 Spider a joy to drive. And maybe stiffer aftermarket suspension, rims, full exhaust and air intake. Would be nice to throw a small turbo in as well.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Even less than that might be good, all depends on how it actually drives.

Worse case scenario some of us who really want more power will have to go aftermarket and i won't mind that. Looking forward to adding forced induction.

·
Vendor
3,208 Posts
I will absolutely be adding more power for this car. I currently make quite a few products related to this engine, and I am already working on performance parts for this car.

Greg

·
Vendor
3,208 Posts
Those are ESM wheels. We run them on our 500 Abarth.

I am seriously thinking about changing them for Evo Corse San Remo wheels.

Greg

·
Registered
2 Posts
IMO, The Fiat is not a car you over do. Maybe lowering it to fill in the wheel gap with spacers. But the stock wheels really come together with the design of the car.

·
Vendor
3,208 Posts
I like the stock wheels on the E. Abarth. However my 500 Abarth had the base 16" wheels which I didn't like that much. If it had the optional 17" wheels I would have kept them.

I do plan to mod my E. Abarth 124, but at this point I am not sure what direction I'll go.

Greg

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like the stock wheels on the E. Abarth. However my 500 Abarth had the base 16" wheels which I didn't like that much. If it had the optional 17" wheels I would have kept them.

I do plan to mod my E. Abarth 124, but at this point I am not sure what direction I'll go.

Greg
Would you be open to going the aftermarket route with wheels? I think Vossen's style of wheels might work well with the sharp lines going on with the 124, even better with the Miata.

·
Vendor
3,208 Posts
I just don't know which direction I'll go with wheels. I am mostly a performance guy, and my business is primarily a performance operation. For example, out of the three products we have ready for the 124, two are performance related. One is a hi performance cam, and another is a tuner.

Greg

1 - 20 of 125 Posts