Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
2019 124 Spider Abarth - Hypnotic Red w/very large old man spilling out.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
So I got a nifty little bonus from work, and I have just enough to get either the Monza Exhaust or Euro+Drive Tuning System...

I am just not sure which one to get. I eventually want both, but which one to get first is killing me...lol Either way, whichever one I get 2nd might be a while before I could get it...so I am looking for some advice from the more experienced Spider peeps that have these mods installed. I am leaning toward Monza for simplicity and exhaust sounds, but I want the performance boost from the tuning system, so I am torn. Input is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

"Oh come on lotto, I want all the things!!!"

Tizz 馃槵

Registered
2018 Abarth
I wouldn't say that performance boosts from tuning is negligible, but best bang for the buck is definitely going to be the Record Monza. It is still available new. I finally bought mine this January from Mopar Jeep, Dodge, Ram & Chrysler Parts | Mopar Online Parts. It took about a month to come in, but was well worth the wait. Came in a big Mopar box and was packaged very well. It was built in December '22. Installed in about 30 minutes. Sounds incredible.

Registered
Disagree that performance boost of the tune is negligible. Just like Sport mode is better than not being in sport mode ( is that really an option?).

I did the tune first and while I love the sound of the Monza, the tune had more of an impact (on feel).

YMMV

Reactions: mb2054

Registered
both, but record monza or system one from GWR 1st, imo

Registered
Disagree that performance boost of the tune is negligible. Just like Sport mode is better than not being in sport mode ( is that really an option?).

I did the tune first and while I love the sound of the Monza, the tune had more of an impact (on feel).

YMMV
Thats why I said "..... negligible OR minimal at best .." .
I thought " Minimal " would make all those who have performance modded feel better...馃槉 haha

Registered
2019 124 Spider Abarth - Hypnotic Red w/very large old man spilling out.
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well...there are only two places that actually have it in stock... it's back-ordered everywhere. But they want well over $300 to ship it...so, I am going to try to find another option for Celerity...

Registered
Well...there are only two places that actually have it in stock... it's back-ordered everywhere. But they want well over $300 to ship it...so, I am going to try to find another option for Celerity...
Or, pivot and get the Tune first :unsure:

Registered
all this jazz is what made me cancel my order and go for the system one from GWR. turns out, i love it

Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
I would love to, but I do not have that much....I might try and save up for it..but, money...in pocket...burns!!!
Maybe a compromise and get an exhaust and power bump. Get auto racambi axle back and madness maxpower pro piggyback. Power and noise upgrade for about a grand?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts