Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud owner of a 2017 Abarth with six-speed manual gearbox. Have put on 3000 miles since February.
The suspension was modified, Ohlins adjustable coilover along with Eibach sway bars (front bar was a chore to install) but, worth the cost as it eliminated most of the body roll. Swapped out the ECM with a EC Direct tune reflash ECM along with their stage 4 cold air intake. Muffler delete exhaust ( sounds amazing...more exhaust "parts" are in the works to be removed) ..got to let it breathe!! Probably @225hp.

Still adding to my Christmas list ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Proud owner of a 2017 Abarth with six-speed manual gearbox. Have put on 3000 miles since February.
The suspension was modified, Ohlins adjustable coilover along with Eibach sway bars (front bar was a chore to install) but, worth the cost as it eliminated most of the body roll. Swapped out the ECM with a EC Direct tune reflash ECM along with their stage 4 cold air intake. Muffler delete exhaust ( sounds amazing...more exhaust "parts" are in the works to be removed) ..got to let it breathe!! Probably @225hp.

Still adding to my Christmas list ;)

Wow, the car looks amazing on the Ohlins!

Watching this build closely.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And the add-ons list goes on. Nitto NT05 235/40 r17 tires mounted on 6UL 949racing rims. Great addition to the coil over suspension reducing 8 lbs per wheel.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I call these "turnt" tip exhaust. Aftering removing the muffler, we rewelded the stock Abarth exhaust tips to be stagger along with an up and out angle. Have say it definitively redefines the vehicles rear appearance. The photo also shows the 235/40zr17 Nitto nt 05 addition.

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
That's a very unique look for the exhaust, I don't think I have seen that on this car before, you are probably the first! Also, wow, that's a lot of tire.

Greg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Uhhh... Wow I really like the exhaust. What everyone is doing minor or major is so interesting.
It's like the ultimate adult tuner car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts