Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I’m new to the forum so I hope I’m the right place. I recently bought a 2018 Classica after my 15’VW Jetta was stolen. The car is great, my only issues so far are with the infotainment system, which I’ve heard that you can customize?! Anyway, I connected my car to Bluetooth and every single time I’ve gotten a call while connected, the call is declined before I can even answer it! It’s so frustrating! how do I fix this?

·
Registered
898 Posts
You say your Spider and phone are connected via Bluetooth, right?
Can you make a call, call out from your car?
Are your contacts being imported?
Can you play any music that you have on your phone via the Bluetooth while in your car?
Chances are, and this is guess on my part, that if all other functions that are Bluetooth related are working properly then the issue is likely to be with your phone. And if by chance there is an issue or issues with other Bluetooth related functions then the problem is likely the Bluetooth connection itself.

Sorry but that's all I got, electronics baffle me, changing batteries in flashlight is pretty much the extent of my abilities.

Edit: I've never had a single issue with my infotainment center/unit nor with the connect between it and my iPhone.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Process of elimination. Pair another device and see if you continue to have BT connectivity issues. If not, then it's likely your phone. May be a faulty BT module.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I noticed, that sometimes its wacky.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts