Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing everyone a great New Year! I know many of you have your 124's in storage for the winter, but that's no excuse for not posting on the forum.

...a dog's nose and a convertible are a perfect match.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
Can you get red ears and nose caps for the pup?�� Gotta go full abarth.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish my pup would fit in the car she would enjoy it. At 108 lbs her head is above the windshield.

Happy New Year!
Seems there was a 6'3" human 124 owner posting on here not long ago (way over 108 pounds). Not sure how that person deals with the windshield issue though. Put a thick towel on the seat and give pooch a try.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
I can't get over the fact that the US Abarths don't even get Abarth printed on the seats. Our Aus spec one is a mass of Abarth badges and try to find a Fiat logo if you can (you will have more luck finding Mazda logos). They definitely wanted it to be clearly branded a Fiat in the US.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love it!! ...my Westie has not yet enjoyed the 124 ....it is the wet nose smear on the glass drives me nuts!!
Archie only gets to ride when the car is already dirty. His favorite place to land a nose print is the gunmetal trim piece on the dash. He does side window graffiti as well. He's 75% Poodle and 25% Cocker Spaniel.

·
Registered
575 Posts
That is freaking adorable and it looks like he's having the time of his life ! Can't see why he wouldn't be though, the vast amount of fresh air blowing through those curls ;)

Is he a "let me try and get onto the driver seat and have fun" kind of pupps or is he a fair driving companion and stays in the passenger seat?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stewie, he stays sequestered in the passenger seat with this contraption. The plug-in seat belt is made by Peak Pooch and the harness (my favorite for ease of use) is manufactured by EzyDog. Otherwise he'd be in the driver's seat working the paddle shifters. He's a party animal.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Darn, that's a real sweet setup ! Unfortunately, I have a cat and any trips in the car means complete craze as she knows she's going to the vet lol. It's great that Archie stays nice and put there with the help of the seatbelt contraption and harness. I would have to wrap my cat in duct tape or stuff her in a cage LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
i was searching for the best baby convertible car seats and some issues related to them i found this discussion. i really want some suggesions if you have experience with babies car seats please guide which is the best convertible car seat for my new born baby which will be the most comfy and quality product for my baby?alsosome of my friends told me it is not safe enough for Newborn baby.Anyone has suggestions?

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I got a harness and a pair of those "Doggles" for my dog Dewey - he loves driving with the top down.
Sharp Copilot. I bet the ladies love him

1 - 15 of 15 Posts