·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice!

Reactions: Seagas

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Woot! Got notice in an email mine are ready to be picked up. Going today to get them.

Aloha

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
See, now the black plate doesn't look so bad, vs. white/light color plates in the position. I don't get that choice in MN. Still going naked up front myself. LEOs don't even look at me (knock on wood).

Steve.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
See, now the black plate doesn't look so bad, vs. white/light color plates in the position. I don't get that choice in MN. Still going naked up front myself. LEOs don't even look at me (knock on wood).

Steve.
I was planning on doing the same but the dealer installed the front bracket even I told them not too. Oh well, CIAO

Reactions: Mike34

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Here's mine...believe it or not FIAT was available. ABARTH wasn't neither was WENDI...but I wouldn't have gotten that one anyways.

SVELTO was one I was pondering...then I overheard a conversation that my wife was having with a mutual friend of ours and she used the word Svelte. (I've never heard her use the word before or after) and she was referring to me... so I took it as a sign!! Ha. The irony..I'm far from SVELTO...but Wendi is!! (Nevermind the dents and dings on the rear facia...that in another thread)

Aloha

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ok help me decide.....I have a 500 abarth, hence abarth2. But it won't fit on the yellow don't tread on me. Only 6 characters. And abarth and spider are taken in Texas already.

Leaning yellow. Have a Rosso red car so it will jump

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
i went with don't tread on me. The deciding factor ended up being 150 a year instead of 195 a year for the 7 symbol. i liked abarth2 better than a8arth, but i like the don't tread on me style better. less money swayed me. and also that it's going to be so ugly yellow on rosso red. love it

Attachments

Reactions: Seagas and Mike34

·
Registered
696 Posts
it's about half that if you select the 5 year option instead... but that's above my current spouse authorization limit without a consult. let's get this plate on the car and we can have that conversation next year. lol

Reactions: Mike34

·
Registered
696 Posts
How ya like?

You like it?

Only negative is that the abarth frame covers up the "don't tread on me" in the back. gonna have to change that. maybe offer up the frame to an admirer here. or move it to my 500 abarth. there we go

Attachments

Reactions: TreborWhip

·
Registered
696 Posts
so let's see. 124 SPIDER, ABARTH so it's a SCORPION, and i have a SNAKE coiled up on the plate. that just seems right

·
Registered
696 Posts
here is a pic of the plate off the car with the don't tread on me clearly at the bottom. yeah that frames got to come off for sure

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
here is a pic of the plate off the car with the don't tread on me clearly at the bottom. yeah that frames got to come off for sure
Anyone that matters know the Gadsden Flag and no the don't tread on is there. Leave the nice plate surround on :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts