Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, after many searches for the color and options I wanted, I found my new Lusso and brought her home yesterday. It was a perfect day for a two hour ride in the mountains back to my house from the dealership. Benson Fiat in Greer, SC. Very happy with the deal and the car.

2018 Lusso
Puro Bianco Perla
Saddle
6-Speed Manual
Bose/Nav
Comfort/Convenience Group

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
Nice! Congrats... The pearl white is a great color, especially in full sun. Shiny and sparkly. Have fun!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Beautiful! And I don't normally like white cars. But the 124 looks great! Especially with the saddle...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At first, I wasn't crazy about the white, until I saw the Puro Bianco Tri-Coat version. It has a very pretty sparkle to it and is a classic match with the saddle interior.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
White and brown interior is a nice combination.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
The proper car and the proper setting for you and your gal. Well done!

Steve.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Sweet looking ride! Enjoy!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Finally, after many searches for the color and options I wanted, I found my new Lusso and brought her home yesterday. It was a perfect day for a two hour ride in the mountains back to my house from the dealership. Benson Fiat in Greer, SC. Very happy with the deal and the car.

2018 Lusso
Puro Bianco Perla
Saddle
6-Speed Manual
Bose/Nav
Comfort/Convenience Group
You still have the car? Can you tell me about your experience???

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
There's a similar car (a 2019 or 2020) at Genesis in Macomb Township, Michigan, and it's beautiful.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hi welcome to the 124 family hope you enjoy the car as much as we do over here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts