Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lusso, Red/Black, Manual, dob: 9/27/16, 5,000miles

ENGINE Once warmed up, wonderfully smooth, quiet, nice burble. An excellent warp drive is available at 2500rpm. Gear box warms up separately from the engine and takes longer.

LOOKS There is a regular occurrence of people who "get" the Spider's looks and they tell, or shout, nice things to me in traffic. I like that and I love the way the Spider looks.

SOFT TOP A joy even before pressing the Start button. The quick, easy raising and lowering; parking with the top loose "on the hook;" great wind and noise abatement at all speeds: all this adds up to Perfection.

SUSPENSION I love the way this car curves and corners. It was clearly built for spirited driving.

COCKPIT Body-hugging leather seats,adjustable steering wheel, stick shift, dash layout: Everything just right.

GENERAL TIGHTNESS After these eight months, everything still seems well put together. No rattles, nothing has gone wrong, no oil loss. It’s just a sweet ride.

INTANGIBLES The 124 Spider is in many ways very much like a traditional sports car but with many excellent 21st century features. The frisson never wears off.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
I'm with you but I'd still like reach adjust on that steering wheel!

Reactions: GarchingS54
1 - 2 of 2 Posts