Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to part with my 124 automatic. It's getting replaced with a manual Abarth 124 in the future.

This is a great 124. It's one of the first ones that entered the US, it's a Red Classica with about 5300 miles on it. About 1000 of those were from the trip home to Tulsa from the dealer in South Carolina. The car is in essentially like new condition.

It has some really nice mods. These include Evo Corse San Remo wheels with 215/40-17 tires. These are really nice Italian made wheels. They are true rally car wheels, light and very strong. I really like them.

The suspension has H&R Springs, and Eibach Anti-Sway bars. The ride is only slightly firmer than stock, but handling is much improved. This is my favorite setup for a fast road car.

Under the hood we have a V4 intake, oil catch can kit, Euro+Drive Phase 1, and our big intercooler kit. The car is fast and reliable.

Price is 21k.

This is a great chance to get a like new 124 with some nice mods at a very reasonable price.

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll upload more pictures later. Oh, and the stock intake, intercooler with piping, and wheels and tires can go with the car at no extra charge.

Greg

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
That's a great price and a beautiful car.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Greg glad you're getting a manual abarth, Here in Canada we're a bunch of hungry wolves looking for bargain accessories> due to our low dollar>:)

do you have a used turbo blanket and If I get to sell my V1, I might jump on a V4. The EDL is asking for more air.:nerd:

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greg glad you're getting a manual abarth, Here in Canada we're a bunch of hungry wolves looking for bargain accessories> due to our low dollar>:)

do you have a used turbo blanket and If I get to sell my V1, I might jump on a V4. The EDL is asking for more air.:nerd:
I don't have a used turbo blanket. Actually, I don't think I have any used 124 stuff.

Greg

·
Registered
232 Posts
Frank...how much for the V1

And what color is it. A couple of pics would be nice. How long have you had it on your car.

Thanks. Not Sure

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
If I sell the V1, it will be locally. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts