Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visited my daughter in San Francisco this weekend. Took my Lusso and it performed beautifully. I loved the looks I got from people all over the city as well as the freeway. I bought the car July 15 and have 1200 miles on it and loving it more every day.

Bill B. IMG_3653.jpg

IMG_3665.jpg IMG_3653.jpg

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
446 Posts
Glad you had fun. I've taken the Spider over the Bay Bridge, but am usually shuttling too many visitors to drive it over the GGB yet. Were you here when it was 106F in the City? Valley weather!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad you had fun. I've taken the Spider over the Bay Bridge, but am usually shuttling too many visitors to drive it over the GGB yet. Were you here when it was 106F in the City? Valley weather!
No, I missed the 106F temps. by a week. I did see a nice thunder and lightning show Monday night along with a bit of rain. I do love going to the bay area for a visit but would have a hard time living there with the traffic and high prices. I'm happy in Grass Valley.

Bill B.

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
446 Posts
No, I missed the 106F temps. by a week. I did see a nice thunder and lightning show Monday night along with a bit of rain. I do love going to the bay area for a visit but would have a hard time living there with the traffic and high prices. I'm happy in Grass Valley.

Bill B.
I hear you re the traffic. Thank goodness we have many types of public transit, but with a great local economy, everything is bursting at the seams. Lucky for you re the weather...it was miserable here that weekend...no AC in most homes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts