Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys but this first post will be pic heavy but after this it'll just be regular updates with mods anyways

Back in 07 my parents got me my 06 WRX

In 09 I passed down the WRX to my little brother and picked up a KA-T S14 eventually built the motor and it made 330 rwhp on a mustang dyne (getting tuned right now for more power)

(current pics)

Eventually the 240sx became unreliable due to some turbo failures and i picked up my '12 Mustang.
(the day after I got it)

(only mods done to it: took of the stripes, lamin-x yellow fogs, gt500 mufflers)

I actually wanted the BRZ ever since I first saw the FRS concept and when they came out I was just too afraid of purchasing a first year model from horror stories my parents had. Well long story short I spent way too much time on here and 8 months later I decided to take a hit and trade the Mustang in for the BRZ on March 16, 2013.

This is how she ended up before I got rid of her.
DSC05302 by Calvin Dang, on Flickr

Finally here is my 124 Abarth. So far I'm loving this car so much more than my BRZ I traded in. I had a phenomenal experience purchasing the car from Auto Express Fiat of Erie working with Justin Sutton and I urge anyone in the PA area to do business with them.

Fiat 124 Spider Abarth by Carlos Figueroa, on Flickr

Fiat 124 Spider Abarth by Carlos Figueroa, on Flickr

Fiat 124 Spider Abarth by Carlos Figueroa, on Flickr[/QUOTE]

Here are the parts I recently threw on the car.
Untitled by Carlos Figueroa, on Flickr

And here she is with everything actually thrown on

·
Registered
56 Posts
Picked up my 17' Abarth 3 days ago. Twin sister to yours (Minus the kick ass rims and suspension obviously). Looks great man, I was thinking about a bronze color rim against the silver and now that I have seen it...yeah, thats happening.

...BTW the BRZ looked pretty sick as well.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Picked up my 17' Abarth 3 days ago. Twin sister to yours (Minus the kick ass rims and suspension obviously). Looks great man, I was thinking about a bronze color rim against the silver and now that I have seen it...yeah, thats happening.

...BTW the BRZ looked pretty sick as well.
Thanks I'm glad you like it, I miss the BRZ sometimes though since it was sitting exactly how I envisioned it. You cant go wrong with bronze wheels they pretty much look good on every color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts