Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have bought your navigation SD card from some other seller than Fiat, from where did you buy it and how much did you pay for it? Looks like Ebay and Amazon sellers does have only North America versions for sale.

·
Registered
17 Posts
In the UK, we have three 124 versions: Classica, Lusso and Lusso Plus. (Plus the Abarth which is treated as a separate entity in the UK having a different website). The two Lussos have navigation as standard, so I guess most people who want that option get those versions and don't need to buy the SD cards. I have a Lusso and the card was supplied with the car.

I tried looking on the Finnish Fiat website but I don't understand (not speaking Finnish) how to see the car configurator page so I can't see what car options you have available. Fiat seems to offer different specs in different countries so what we have in the UK may not necessarily match what you have. I see from your introductory post that you have a Lusso, but it seems that the Finnish Lussos are not the same as the UK Lussos!

I know that does not help, but I wanted to give some sort of reply.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for reply. In Finland Spider is available in two main configuration, Pop (with 3" radio) and Lounge (with 7" radio). Then you can have some extra options, including Premium package only for Lounge which includes navigation SD. My Lounge has as extra Italian blue as color and reverse sensors in back of car (to avoid collisions).

I asked from car seller how much would navigation card cost and he called to Fiat Finland. Price is 750 euros(!!!!!). Just one simple SD card with some data. SD card seems to be available from British sellers, but no posting to outside UK. Looks like I will use my phone and 10€ phone holder as my navigator package in the future too... :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I got my Nav SD card from ebay uk in May cost about £110. There is one seller on ebay now says will post to Europe, £79.99.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for info about ebay, I ordered immediately one SD card. Let's hope it comes faster than cover blanket for top soft, it's still in transportation from Los Angeles. After 5 weeks. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts