Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI there everyone,

I just purchased this 2018 124 Abarth for $32K AUS (just under $22K US) with 18,000 km. Drove 1300 km home with wife and some luggage on board. It goes well for such a small car. Roof down is why I purchased it - pure and simple!

It has the Go Fast Bits Blow Off / Diverter Valve and the Record Monza exhaust. 124 has a better exhaust note than the all to predictable and rather artificial sounding "pop pop" of my Ford Focus RS IMHO.

Happy motoring!

Jeff

P.S hate those licence plates. I purchased car interstate so they are temporary until some nicer personalised ones arrive!

1579734255326.png IMG_5869.JPG IMG_5871.JPG

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nicely done! Agree that Top Down was the main reason for buying the car.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi and Welcome Jeff.........My favorite combination of Red with black interior and wheels so obviously I LOVE IT ! I am certain that you will enjoy your Spider and benefit greatly from the Friendship, knowledge and Experience offered by the Generous Folk here...Cheers
ron

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and Welcome Jeff.........My favorite combination of Red with black interior and wheels so obviously I LOVE IT ! I am certain that you will enjoy your Spider and benefit greatly from the Friendship, knowledge and Experience offered by the Generous Folk here...Cheers
ron
Thanks for the warm welcome Ron.
Cheers,
Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts