Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Bit of a noob at this but I'm new to the register, I've recently treated myself to a gorgeous Italia Blue 124 so I'm sure I will be a regular visitor to the site, its currently tucked away at the moment but few mods planned when the weather improves!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! Really like that blue. My Abarth is tucked away until spring comes round in these parts except for the start and run every 3 weeks or so to avoid the dreaded "no start because it sat too long" issue. Enjoy your beauty. Such fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Really like that blue. My Abarth is tucked away until spring comes round in these parts except for the start and run every 3 weeks or so to avoid the dreaded "no start because it sat too long" issue. Enjoy your beauty. Such fun.
Thanks for the tip, I had just noticed that on the forum about not leaving it too long before starting.
Tbh even though its garaged I'm still trying to get out in it on a nice dry morning as I'm itching to use it!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome from a fellow UK based Italia Blue owner, mine's a Lusso Plus with "tobacco" (tan) leather, with a few mod's ;) What mod's are you planning?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi All,
Bit of a noob at this but I'm new to the register, I've recently treated myself to a gorgeous Italia Blue 124 so I'm sure I will be a regular visitor to the site, its currently tucked away at the moment but few mods planned when the weather improves!
View attachment 74498
I saw that color on the road this past August , looks amazing. I'm old school my Abarth is black on black, great car lots of fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Me too, there's a run out on Sunday with a few other Spiders if you're interested.
Absolutely typical as I'm working away this weekend but that's great to know for the future as I would be up for that, is there anywhere on the forum to keep a look out for information?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from a fellow UK based Italia Blue owner, mine's a Lusso Plus with "tobacco" (tan) leather, with a few mod's ;) What mod's are you planning?
Hi there, this is just the Lusso model, I've already fitted Gfb DV+ valve, oem Abarth strut brace, but really fancy v4 induction kit, maybe Brembos or Wilwood front Calipers and an exhaust.
Probably something for a new topic but has anyone had any experience with the Supersprint exhausts?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks for the invite ! I don't do Facebook, is the drive heading west by any chance ?
Not sure what the plan is beyond grabbing a coffee and having a chat. The last meet that I went to was at Caffine and Machine, they put us in the show area and I didn't stay long enough for the drive after.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Arthur

We are meeting at 10 am on Sunday. See the link below. We have a small group on Facebook if you're on there.

Hi All, wow that's real close to where I work, typical as I'm away this weekend 🙄, how often do you do these runs as I can make it next time!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure what the plan is beyond grabbing a coffee and having a chat. The last meet that I went to was at Caffine and Machine, they put us in the show area and I didn't stay long enough for the drive after.
Hi Fireblade908, just wondered are there any Sunday runs planned as I'm back in the UK now and would like to come along?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts