Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Welcome..

I'm in the Morristown area, as well.

Planned upgrades are:

Front spoiler red trim piece
Front tow hook red cap
Side mirror red caps
Fender Abarth decals

Also, need to revisit the sloppy XM antenna install from the shop that put it in. I don't like the fact the install has a wire showing from the use of the storage bin USB connector. Cheap looking.

Does anyone know if their is a Norther NJ - Fiat 124 Spyder car club and where do they meet?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the Welcome..

Planned upgrades are:

Front tow hook red cap
Side mirror red caps
Fender Abarth decals

Also, need to revisit the sloppy XM antenna install from the shop that put it in. I don't like the fact the install has a wire showing from the use of the storage bin USB connector. Cheap looking.

Does anyone know if their is a Norther NJ - Fiat 124 Spyder car club and where do they meet?
Your in Morristown nice, I will definitely see you on the road then. I have had mine since last September and have seen not one since. Also on a side note I have eurocompulsions phase 1 written to my ecu should you ever want to check it out. V1 intake with afe dry filter as well as a GFB DV+.

I have 6000 miles on mine, had the first oil change at 4000 because im old school like that. I had it done at New Vernon Motor Coach, i highly recommended them. They did a great job and have pennzoil platinum euro pure plus full synthetic 5w40 in stock. i had already bought some so they used mine but told me they already have it. They mostly do exotics and a lot use it evidently. I was afraid they would be expensive but they were very reasonable. Great guys too.

Best of luck to you

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Jersey owners, I'm from the Clinton area. Just installed the GWR exhaust on the car. Great sounds, listen to the exhaust now more than the radio. How do you like the phase 1?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone from Jersey/NY interested in getting together this Sunday the 16th and doing a ride up to Bear Mountain NY. I'm from the Clinton area and would meet anywhere.

·
Registered
483 Posts
is the satin black a wrap of did you get the factory option? if it is factory, how is the transition line for where they overpainted it onto the hood?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the Welcome..

Planned upgrades are:

Front tow hook red cap
Side mirror red caps
Fender Abarth decals

Assuming that you are using an XM dock if you had to add the antenna...curious where you put it.

FWIW I tried quite a few "hidden" locations for my Sirius antenna and none of them seemed to work all that well. I have settled on the passenger side dash, tucked right where the A Pillar meets the dashboard. I was able to hide all of the wiring back to my dock, which is currently sitting beside the USB ports. Not crazy about the location of the dock but not sure where else to put it either. The antenna is working pretty well where it is and I can usually pull 2/3 or 3/3 bars for signal strength, so I may get some double sided tape or hook & loop to make it a bit more permanent...but when it comes to "sticking" things on my Spider I have commitment issues!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts