Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just joined the Abarth club! It had exactly what I wanted: Silver, Manual, Luxury Package, and Recaro seats. Now I just gotta get past that pesky break in period...

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congrats on the new Spider! Breaking it in will take no time at all, just a nice calm drive around the countryside this weekend and you're set.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Break in schmake in. Drive it like you stole it.

·
Banned
425 Posts
Hi everyone, just joined the Abarth club! It had exactly what I wanted: Silver, Manual, Luxury Package, and Recaro seats. Now I just gotta get past that pesky break in period...
Good choice!

Attachments

Reactions: kjcolv

·
Registered
67 Posts
Love the brembos!

Reactions: Stelvio

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
According to the manual, break in period means not driving at the same speed for long periods of time...I think you will find you can have a lot of fun not driving at the same speed for long periods of time: it's got a go pedal and a stop pedal so I would suggest putting both to good use :)

And you appear to be in Florida. Florida! Man, you lucky, lucky bar steward!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! My previous car was a 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata, so I'm not a stranger to small, turbo cars :).

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome - where is FL? Our little cold snap is almost over so I expect that top to go down!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome - where is FL? Our little cold snap is almost over so I expect that top to go down!
Riverview, just south of Brandon/Tampa.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts