Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked it up 3 days ago and I'm very happy with the car. Thanks to all the forum members for all the info they provided. It really helped with deciding what I want and don't want on the car. The info here on these pages helped fix a problem that would have taken much longer to figure out. First highway drive at speed and i was very disappointed. I was thinking the ride was awful. Then that night I was here reading about shipping cars with high tire pressure. Well, mine were at 49 psi. Dropped the tires to 29 and she rides great. Also ordered the side badges.

Thanks to everyone for the help

2017 abarth white, at, lux package. Satin wrap

Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun with it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats! So nice to see that this forum helped with deciding what you want. The car looks awesome. Are you planning to do any modifications to your Abarth?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! So nice to see that this forum helped with deciding what you want. The car looks awesome. Are you planning to do any modifications to your Abarth?
Im thinking about the red mirror covers, red chin, and red vent rings. I already put the abarth badges on the fenders. They look good on the car. Not sure why fiat dropped them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sweet

Beautiful car, congrats!

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Beautiful ride, congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations. I'm also in South Florida (west Broward). I have a 2017 Red 124 Spider Abarth. See you guys on the road. Definitely take your cars for a drive around Palm Beach or Las Olas Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so far I've seen a blue lusso and a all white abarth.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts