Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I only discovered that these little guys exist a couple of weeks ago and landed one for myself on Friday. It’s a pretty loaded up 2020 Abarth only lacking the lighting package upgrade.
So far I have to say I’m loving it! Just crazy fun.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Hi "Yam" and Welcome aboard....Yes, Fiat did attempt to keep the launch and sales of the 124 Spider a company secret, however, we here found out, spread the word and gradually hunted them down to buy them, so...Fiat stopped making them to snooker / checkmate us..... Enjoy The Ride, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hey guys I only discovered that these little guys exist a couple of weeks ago and landed one for myself on Friday. It’s a pretty loaded up 2020 Abarth only lacking the lighting package upgrade.
So far I have to say I’m loving it! Just crazy fun. View attachment 84217
Welcome from Scotland. Looks like you found out before it was too late. You will have great fun with your Spider, and it looks like a miniature UFO has already taken a liking to your front spoiler?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from Scotland. Looks like you found out before it was too late. You will have great fun with your Spider, and it looks like a miniature UFO has already taken a liking to your front spoiler?
Yes it does look like something was going on down there wasn’t it? No idea.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Welcome, fellow Hoosier. You picked the right time of year to jump on board!

Reactions: Yam the Bomb

·
Registered
636 Posts
Head-turner! Welcome from south of the river.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where in Indiana? Also a Hoosier, though i'm from basically North Louisville.
I’m as far south as you can get. Evansville. But I took my first real ride this weekend to the Overlook Restaurant over by you. The back roads are nice and twisty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts