Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After an exhaustive search of turning over every stone in search of an Abarth Spider, I came across this one right under my nose at a dealership in neighboring Connecticut. It's a 2017 6-speed manual with every option available. The original owner was as OCD as I am. The vehicle had only 2,700 miles and was flawless in every way, including full clear bra on the front end and fenders, two different Abarth car covers and the license plate hoohah that attaches to the tow hook. I negotiated a killer price on it that included a full 7year/60,000mile bumper-to-bumper warranty through Fiat, not some POS after market one.

On another note, it was interesting to discover how many leftover Abarth spiders are kicking around out there. Frankly, I found that many of them had been passed through the hands of multiple dealers, auctioned-off or were left for dead on the lots of Fiat dealerships that couldn't have given a crap about them. Needless to say, this gave pause to me pulling the trigger on any of them.

Anyway, it seems like I found the ideal car for me as I was able to scrutinize it firsthand before buying it, and as I mentioned the previous owner was a fanatic about taking care of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
After an exhaustive search of turning over every stone in search of an Abarth Spider, I came across this one right under my nose at a dealership in neighboring Connecticut. It's a 2017 6-speed manual with every option available. The original owner was as OCD as I am. The vehicle had only 2,700 miles and was flawless in every way, including full clear bra on the front end and fenders, two different Abarth car covers and the license plate hoohah that attaches to the tow hook. I negotiated a killer price on it that included a full 7year/60,000mile bumper-to-bumper warranty through Fiat, not some POS after market one.

On another note, it was interesting to discover how many leftover Abarth spiders are kicking around out there. Frankly, I found that many of them had been passed through the hands of multiple dealers, auctioned-off or were left for dead on the lots of Fiat dealerships that couldn't have given a crap about them. Needless to say, this gave pause to me pulling the trigger on any of them.

Anyway, it seems like I found the ideal car for me as I was able to scrutinize it firsthand before buying it, and as I mentioned the previous owner was a fanatic about taking care of it.
Welcome aboard! (y)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to the family! You found a wonderful site here with lots of information and great members.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Brembos, Sound & Navigation and Visibility packages. No Recaros, but who cares the groovy red sport seats make up for it.
If you are taller the Recaros do sit a little higher, so no biggie! Mine is the same color scheme but you have the fancy lights and Brembos! Don't be surprised if one of your 02 sensors needs to be replaced. It's under warranty and many have had issues with the original OEM ones. Enjoy!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts