Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
HAHAHA!!! NICE little dance between the two. Just letting the sound of the cars speak for the commercial. Like it!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hopefully Fiat will spend some money and use that commercial nationally. That commercial will sell cars!

Reactions: UncleMike

·
Registered
707 Posts
Great commercial! Loved the raw, visceral feel.

Reactions: Mike34

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
You wouldn't be allowed to show that ad in the Nanny States of Australia. It would contravene advertising standards on depicting the responsible use of a motor vehicle.

I'm not making this up sadly!

Reactions: Johnkarl

·
Vendor
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You wouldn't be allowed to show that ad in the Nanny States of Australia. It would contravene advertising standards on depicting the responsible use of a motor vehicle.

Well, at least you guys have good hamburgers.

Greg

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Hopefully Fiat will spend some money and use that commercial nationally. That commercial will sell cars!
Ditto!

Steve.

·
Registered
2017, Fiat Spider 124, Abarth
441 Posts
Great to see. Would like to see it on a tv screen though...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Awesome commercial. I like how the scorpion crawls into the car and "wakes the beast" so to speak.

·
Registered
209 Posts

I like that Fiat is using real cars showing real performance in a real setting.

Nissan make me insanely upset with their regional sales commercials in the US. They mix real cars with fake wheels in animated driving in a CGI background!

Take a look at this ridiculous wheel movement at the 19 second mark:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts