Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hard to believe this is new, given that the first editions supposedly were all sold out, but in any case, note that this ad is in the "women"'s section.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just received the email on this limited edition.

The first limited-edition FIAT 124 Spider Prima ever built could be yours.

Limited Edition – the very first produced with signature #1 Prima Edizione badge • Exclusive Azzurro Italia (Dynamic Blue) paint color • Saddle leather interior with leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob • 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine delivers 160 hp of torque • 17-inch premium aluminum wheels painted silver and three-season performance tires

·
Registered
247 Posts
Got the email as well. Sincerely can't tell if this will be listed at a set price or will be auctioned. Gilt only lists things at a set price, that I've seen, but I'd expect an auction to maximize the price.

Certainly would be cool to have, but I can't imagine it will be cheap!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ah, the no manual would not be a "no thanks" (due to many knee injuries from being an LEO and ATV riding) from me... the fact it's not an Abarth trim level would be the killer. >:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's interesting product placement. Gilt sells brand named items of all sorts, usually higher end, but at better prices and for a limited time. I'm sure it went out under all categories...men's, women's etc...

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
He. One would think (hope?) that a car company would employ marketing peeps that know the difference between power and torque. Ouch.

@Greg , how many hp of torque do we get with the EC Phase1 tune?

>:)
Phase 1 gives about 195whp and about 220wtq

Greg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts