Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the group! You can find it all here...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did actually.
Thought so. It looked like solid car. I tried buying it a few days before you, but their $2k in hidden fees plus having to ship it across the country made it a deal-breaker for me. Did you have any luck getting them to budge on those fees?

Either way, enjoy it! Fully loaded 6-speed abarths are hard to find!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I had tried to buy it several times. They started around $26k. That was before I knew about the fees. I told them I was a buyer at $22k. They ignored me for a while so I just waited them out. I was out the door right at $24k which I’m happy with. It’s a solid car and they are taking care of the paint chips and missing key fob. Overall I’m very happy with the car, but the dealership was awful in general. I had 2 managers getting angry with me before I got someone willing to work with me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah I had tried to buy it several times. They started around $26k. That was before I knew about the fees. I told them I was a buyer at $22k. They ignored me for a while so I just waited them out. I was out the door right at $24k which I’m happy with. It’s a solid car and they are taking care of the paint chips and missing key fob. Overall I’m very happy with the car, but the dealership was awful in general. I had 2 managers getting angry with me before I got someone willing to work with me.
Hello cadams155,
I sincerely apologize for the treatment you received during this process. We welcome any questions, comments or concerns you may have in the future. We are always happy to help.
Laura
FiatCares

1 - 12 of 12 Posts